Monday 26 January 2009

where does the time go?

So after looking for interesting pics of Hugh, i have managed to get some reading done...honestly!

Happy Birthday by Christina Jones
A follow on from Heaven Sent, which I really liked to. A fluffy, no commitment book which is entertaining and good fun. A pleasant and enjoyable read, not particularly thought provoking, but a good way to pass an afternoon.

Agatha Raisin and the Wizard of Evesham by MC Beaton
Still reading all the Aggies! Why is she wasting her time with Charles? He's a complete waste of space and I find myself getting really irritated by him! Have some self respect, Agatha! Usual stuff and yet again done quickly in 250 pages. The traumatic end to all her visits to the hairdressers did make me smile and I wonder where it'll go now with James as they both seem determined to avoid each other. Also feel better with the books now coming slightly more up to date and using mobile phones etc., although I do find the characters, especially Roy, strangely old fashioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment