Wednesday 18 February 2009

Half term...

Hurray...but why is it only a week long?!
Loved Jersey Boys - didn't think it was my thing, but so slick and all the cast were fab! Ryan Molloy is amazing!!

Agatha Raisin and the Fairies of Fryfam by MC Beaton
What can I say...I know exactly what I'll get before I start reading. Agatha ends up in Norfolk - still trying to get away from James. Okay, so Charles is less annoying in this book and actually seems to be more sympathetic towards Aggie, but i still wonder what she's thinking, and then the quick surprise at the end!! Hope all the sparks will kick off in the next one. Still think she's better in the Cotswolds with familiar characters around her, but a quick, fun read.

Hubble Bubble by Christina Jones
So I've found these books and am now reading them out of sequence. This is the first one where Mitzi Blessing finds she can do magic with her cooking. Light and frothy...a no thinking required book with ridulous characters and situations. Silly, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment