Wednesday 3 September 2014

A Place For Us (Part 2) by Harriet Evans

****
I'm not a great one for serialisations, mainly because I'm not too good at holding onto characters and plots once I've finished a book, but I really enjoyed Part 1 and was desperate to see where it was all going.  Well, it's more of the same really and again, I'm left hanging until the next instalment becomes available in a few weeks.

Without giving any spoilers, one huge family secret is revealed, Daisy's true character is shown in much more detail and further cracks are starting to appear.  I'm sure there's much more to come as the perfect family becomes unravelled.  My only question is how have they managed to keep it all under wraps for so long?

It remains a gripping read and I enjoy family sagas.

Thank you to Netgalley and Headline for my review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment